Monday, January 13, 2014

Living Room Inspiration

Our new living room is one big open space and completely different from the rental's living room. We've had to rethink the layout and use of our furniture and that includes all of our wall decor which is currently still in the garage and/or one of the other rooms where I've stashed all our crap.


Here's some inspiration that I've gathered in my Living Area Pinterest board to help guide us along the decorating process.

via

via

via
via

via

via




 photo jenn1.jpg

1 comment:

Maggie Grant said...

A home needs a beautiful living room. It is the area a family spends the most time in, so I've always thought that it should be both exciting and relaxing. Anyway, I definitely like photo number one. That mint blue couch looks perfect, and the lamp seems as if it was made especially for that couch! Great inspiration, Jennifer!

Maggie Grant @ The Find Consignment