Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Progress

This is going to be another house post so if you don't want to hear about home improvements and decorating, you probably shouldn't talk to me for a while. My level of interestingness has plummeted significantly. I wake up, go to work, come home, work on the house. The end. 
 
Hanging blinds on our front door excites me. Literally.  If you were thinking about stalking me through the glass panel in the door - Sorry, try harder.
 
 
Closet organization has begun. I still can't find my tshirts but my shoes are readily available so who cares about the rest.



Shelves are up in the craft room! I'm going to show how excited I am with excessive exclamation points!!!!

 
Now this. This is shameful. We have a before picture obviously. Then the middle picture was taken after we crammed in some of our stuff {yeah, I said some - that is only part of the crap we brought over}. And the third picture. That was taken Monday after 3 or 4 boxes and several bags had been unpacked. Is it just me or does it look worse now?



No matter how many boxes and bags are in my way, the happiness that consumes me every time I sit outside and watch my babies run around more than makes up for the mess.  I walk in and can't wait to play outside. Our grass needs to be cut and there are still a million things that need to be put away but that can wait until tomorrow. Rolling around in the grass always comes first at our house!

 
 
 
 
 photo jenn1.jpg

No comments: