Friday, May 31, 2013

Craft Room Inspiration

I'm in obsessive decorating mode. Big time I can't think about anything other than buying and making things for our home mode. Sadly, pinterest is my best friend. And to bore all 4 of my readers to death, I'm going to start posting about all my finds on pinterest. I'm currently working on getting my craft space where I want it.

I started out with this blank space:






We've made some improvements since: painted the walls a pretty yellow, put up some shelves. But I have a ton of awesome ideas for what I want my room to be so I've tried to break them up into a coupe of posts. I'll be posting all of my inspiration soon along with some DIY projects I hope to finish up as well.


Where do you go for inspiration?



 photo jenn1.jpg

1 comment:

debby said...

my inspirations are my children♥