Thursday, March 14, 2013

Picture Vomit

The past couple of weeks have been crazy busy but I've enjoyed every minute! I haven't posted in a while so I've got a ton of pictures for ya.




Some of our favorite folks to hang out with just moved. They're about an hour and a half away now which isn't too far but it means I won't get to see my best friend Paisley as much. That little girl is my heart! Isn't she the cutest redhead you've ever seen?!?


Yogurt with some crazy folks. {Sidenote: My wonderful Mom told the kids to "go outside and play" while we were at Cold Snap eating yogurt. Cold Snap is off a pretty busy street. How my siblings and I survived our childhood, I have no idea.}



Last Thursday we went to a Paint Party for Teal Life Foundation. I had a ton of fun with some really special ladies.






Yard Work....BOO!



And I had to add a picture of my handsome hubby just because :0)



 photo jenn1.jpg

2 comments:

keli said...

hi jenn. thanks for the comment on my blog. always excited for new faces! xo.keli

keli said...

oops, forgot to say excited for your blog!