Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Project 23: DIY iPhone Case



I keep seeing all these super cute iphone cases and then I look at my boring black otter box and silently cry about the lack of creativity there. There is a good reason for the boring black case: I'm really paranoid about breaking my phone not only because you have to take out a small loan to buy one but because I'd be lost without it. The Otter Box is perfect for folks like me. But I ventured out and found a super cheap plain white cover to decorate. These covers aren't the bomb - they're the rubbery kind, not hard and sturdy. BUT it fits my phone perfectly and makes a really easy, cheap background for whatever designs you want.




Another easy DIY. I decorated my case with Sharpies while I caught up on some shows  :0)



 photo jenn1.jpg

No comments: