Sunday, December 30, 2012

Birthday Wishes

I am one lucky lady! The Hubs made my 30th birthday very special. He took me to breakfast, shopping, did everything I wanted to do. He always spoils me. The thing I was most excited about was the card. The card was perfect! Jared will probably kill me for talking about it but he decorated the envelope with washi tape and wrote on it with my glitter pens. Washi and glitter, yall!!!! The actual card was all bright colors and rhinestones, obviously something that he picked out for me. I love that man!



Now down to business - so yesterday was my birthday and I didn't technically finish the 29 by 30 projects. I'm proud of myself for sticking with it but, yeah, I didn't get to 29. A lot of projects were finished that I didn't document through the whole process so I didn't want to write a post on them. That's what I get for being a control freak. I have this long list of things that I want to make so in an attempt to actually finish something, I'm going to keep going with my confusing tutorials. 12 more and I'll be done with the 29 by 30.  Then I'll move on to even more craftiness. I just got a sewing machine and a bunch of craft books for Christmas. It's on!




Photobucket

No comments: