Friday, October 19, 2012

My Week in Pics (a week late)






Last week was full of Hubby time. We didn't take a ton of pictures but we did spend a lot of nice quality time together. It really makes a huge difference in a relationship when you can actually get out of the house and do things. It doesn't take much to make me happy - he took me to feed the ducks. Jared's truly one of my best friends. I'm not going to lie and say that it's always been that way because we've had some times when I think we would have gladly hurt each other if self-restraint didn't exist. But he cracks me up and we almost always hug it out. I'm glad we've grown to be close friends and do things together. He still bugs me at times but so does everyone else. I'd choose him over all the other folks any day!



post signature

No comments: