Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The 29 by 30 - Project 10: Mandala Art for the Potty Room

I've been kind of obsessed with Mandala art and all the bright colors and patterns from India. I've pinned quite a few patterns and mandala prints HERE on Pinterest which is where I got the idea for the canvas art below. Our 1/2 bath needed something pretty but the walls are this weird color that doesn't really go with anything and yet goes with everything. I chose to keep it simple: black and white.


Materials:
Canvas
Paint Pen or White-Out Pen
Tulip Dimensional Paint




For this project I bought some black art canvases from Michaels and doodled on the canvas with white paint pens. When the paint was dry, I went over some areas in silver puff paint. That's all there is to it. You can find tons of different designs online so there's no shortage of doodle inspiration.










post signature

1 comment:

debby said...

These are absolutely gorgeous and totally unique!!