Thursday, July 5, 2012

The 29 by 30 - Project 1: Who Dat Buckets for The Hubs

I was inspired by Elise Blaha's posts on her 26 Projects before she turned 27. I, being the follower that I am,  decided to try and accomplish 29 projects by my 30th birthday on December 29th. {Now let's see how many times I can say project before the end of this post} I was going to officially start this project on June 29th but had to compile a list of crafts/projects that I can actually accomplish in 6 months. I have a bit of a follow-through problem.


Project 1: Who Dat Buckets
Jared's office is a guy's haven. As in fishing poles all along one wall, golf bag in the corner, Saints memorabilia in pretty much every available crevice and shelf, a gun safe. You get the idea. Soo after getting rid of a good portion of my books from the dining room bookshelf  (I thought I might have a breakdown during the removal of said books), I took over Jared's office bookshelf. As you can see in the picture below, he has a whole shelf of his own which is now home to the two Saints buckets I made with the Cricut, vinyl, and some shiny Target dollar section buckets = Project Numero Uno. Gettin Stuff DONE!!!





Love me some photo apps and Instagram! Follow me.  


post signature

No comments: