Thursday, June 7, 2012

Surprise!

My dear sweet Momma Llamma turned 60 this year. I love this woman to death so of course I put my party hat on and started planning a surprise party for her. As with any occassion, there were a few hiccups with the venue folks but the party itself was fabulous. I know I had a blast and Mom got to have a special night.


I have the most awesome friends and sister (the preggers girl on the left end)!! They support me and my mom :)

Sweet Momma Llamma





The cakes were bought at Target because I'm not trying to completely exhaust myself and pretend I can make a perfectly ruffled cake. I made the cute heart toppers with my Cricut, glitter card stock, and cookie sticks that were on sale at Joann. The inspiration came from the paper pony's beautiful cake. You can't even see the rest of the decor because I was too busy guzzling sipping wine to take closeup/decent pictures. There's a banner of black and white photos of Mom throughout the years behind the cake, some no sew fabric flowers in a mason jar in the right corner, and a uber cute fabric banner around the table. One of these days I'll learn to take pictures like a true blogger would. One of these days....




post signature

No comments: