Thursday, May 24, 2012

Time flies

The hubs and I have been married for a year! I can't believe how fast April snuck up. Being the awesome man that he is, Jared planned a beach trip and while this may seem like no big deal to some trust me it's a biggie.  The beach is his least favorite place. I, however, act like a six year old and wander around picking up shells and digging holes in the sand. Love it!




Where he sat the ENTIRE time, fully clothed, but didn't complain once = LOVE


By far one of my favorite places to be. Being there with my favorite person just makes it that much more awesome! He went all out. Room at Margaritaville on the beach. Ginormous seafood dinners. We even went all traditional and ate a piece of our cake after it had thawed out. As creepy as it looked it was still delicious. Note to self: Take feathers out of the cake BEFORE freezing.


No comments: