Thursday, May 17, 2012

Begin Again

I haven't blogged in quite some time now. No excuses! I've been doing so many crafty things lately and wanting to blog about them but I couldn't quite figure out where to begin again sooo I didn't. I didn't take tons of pictures and come here and write about it. I've had a one year wedding anniversary and actually took some pics but, again, had no idea how to start blogging again after such a long absence. So whatevs. Here I am. In the middle of redecorating my craft room. The Hubs is building my new desk hopefully as I write this. I've started a new Etsy shop: Organized Obsessions. I have so many things I want to blog about so today I decided to suck it up and put my big girl panties on (which actually is exactly what I did...being married apparently makes you fat). Can't wait to share everything that's been going on with, let's face it, my moms and Katie. Love yall ha :)







post signature

2 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

Hi Jenn,
Welcome back! Happy Anniversary and congratulations on the new Esty shop.
Therese

Katie said...

Missed u!