Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy Monday

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I spent the entire weekend organizing my craft room. I was too ashamed to take a before picture. My after-Christmas-mess was disastrous. And what's really sad is that the craft room is just one of the rooms in the house that was affected. It's a horrible, horrible disease. I refuse to admit that I hoard craft supplies. Hi. My name is Jenn and I'm obsessed with crafting. 


Finally got my closet in somewhat of a working order.
Would it be really sick if I completely rearranged my dresser drawers so that I could fit all of my Cricut accessories somewhere?! Cause that's basically what I did. I know...I'm a hoarder.





Part of the 30 Day Challenge. If you'd like to see more pics from my first 30 days, click here, here, or here.



post signature

1 comment:

CraftyHope said...

I totally feel you! My craft room was simply SCARY after the holidays. I got to cleaning it right after the new year and it's better, but my hoarding tendencies really need to be handled. I've GOT to weed out some of the supplies I don't use too. It's overwhelming.