Friday, January 6, 2012

30 Day Challenge

I found this incredible blog Marc and Angel Hack Life and their 30 Challenges for 30 Days of Growth sounds like something I can do to better myself. Or maybe it's just Marc's writing {which is phenom} that makes me feel like I can go out and conquer the world!

Marc suggests picking a couple of the 30 challenges and working on them for 30 days. After 30 days, pick a couple more challenges. I have the attention span of a gnat so I'm going to stick with one challenge for now. Number 30 itself: document every day with one photograph and one paragraph. And since I have this wonderful outlet, I will be blogging a paragraph and picture every day. Well, in theory that's what will happen.

Day 1: I went home during lunch yesterday and the dear, sweet postman delivered a box for me. It was full of free stuff!!! I went to VistaPrint and got all the loot you see below for the free. I paid maybe $8 for shipping. That's a personalized coffee cup, 250 business cards, a personalized tote, a self-inked stamp {also personalized}, and 10 Christmas cards for next year all for $8. I learned about this awesome deal from Eastern Shore Mom. This little present in my mailbox officially made my day!








Here's hoping that we all find a little something in our day to make it oh so special :0) HAPPY FRIDAY!!!


post signature

1 comment:

T.A. Helton said...

Great start to the challenge!