Thursday, December 15, 2011

Oops

So uhh...I didn't realize that ALL of my polyvore activity was being linked up to my blog. Big Oops. I've deleted them and hopefully will be able to figure out how to stop that from happeneing again. I've been taking a break from my Etsy shop and the blog so I can make all my Christmas gifts and get the decorations finished. I put just a little too much on my plate this year. Next year, I will be organized! Don't I say that every year? And every year it's a big FAIL. But I can I promise to post some of my holiday crafts real soon. I've been a busy busy girl!


Hope everyone is having an awesome season! It's currently 70 degrees here in humid Mobile. Doesn't feel like Christmas outside but I'm still oh so excited about the holidays and VACAY!!! Yay :)

See you real soon!





post signature

No comments: