Thursday, December 22, 2011

My Christmas Wrap

I love wrapping presents for some reason. It has nothing to do with the actual presents, I just like the methodical taping and folding. I've been super busy pinning cute wrapping ideas on Pinterest over the last month because it's all in the details. I bought this awesome personalized ribbon below from Pick Your Plum. I'm telling you, you've got to sign up for PYP's daily deals. They are awesome!! I have ordered a ton of things (flower cabochons, ribbon, ric rac, magnetic recipe holders, feathers, and the list goes on) from their site and have yet to be disappointed.



These are gifts for my friends, most of which came to my bachelorette party, so I've included a small wallet-sized pic from that night. It's all in the details ;)






post signature

1 comment:

Therese's Treasures said...

Jenn, I enjoy the wrapping part to it satifies my OCD :-). That is a neat idea to include a photo on the package.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Therese