Thursday, December 22, 2011

Bellingrath Gardens

For those of you who have never heard of Bellingrath, it's fabulous. It is a huge wonderland of Christmas lights during the holidays. The hubs proposed last year on December 16th at the Gardens so we've started a tradition of recreating the whole night. I will go ahead and warn you: If you're not into Christmas lights and tons of pictures please turn back now. I get a little cheesy around this time of year and I love Christmas lights (especially with the Hubby) so I took a ton of pictures. 


Jared got down on one knee right in front of these deer. I remember thinking that Jared would like this section (because he hunts..never shot anything in the 4 plus years we've been together though so I don't mind it lol) right before he grabbed my arm and proposed.





It takes Jared 30 minutes to take a picture, hence the impatient look I've got going here.



This is one of my favorite parts. The "underwater" lights.






Hope everyone's ready for the holidays! They'll be here in a couple of days. So excited :0)


post signature

1 comment:

debby said...

The pictures are gorgeous and so are the two people in the pictures♥♥