Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My picture-taking skills are lacking

Last weekend we went to Pensacola for a wedding and got to spend some time with friends that we don't get to see a ton of. For some reason, I only took pictures before the wedding and at the very end of the night when no one should have been taking pictures AT ALL. They're scary...the pictures, not the people. Well, most of the people. But I digress, sorry.







My picture taking skills had slightly diminshed at this point so instead of actually aiming at subjects,
I used the flash to blind my husband. That's how I roll!




Hopefully I'll be able to take some pictures of the small wreaths I made. If it ever stops raining here :(


Don't forget to enter the giveaway for the two pairs of earrings!! It ends today!




post signature

2 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

Oh well Jenn, the important thing is that you had a good time.
Therese

debby said...

ok I am trying again to leave a comment about just how goofy you are and how cute the picture of you and hubby is♥