Monday, November 7, 2011

Isn't it amazing





I was just thinking about something (it's rare that my attention span allows me to recall any one thought) and figured I'd share it. I haven't been feeling much like myself lately. I stopped working out. Wake up late. Get to work with no time to spare. Look a hot mess pretty much all day. But November 1st I told myself that all that would stop. So I've been getting up 15 minutes earlier where I actually have time to put on some makeup and wear cute clothes. I get to work early and have time to stretch and get comfortable in my chair before I have to become all corporate-like. It's amazing how much of a difference that 15 minutes makes. I feel better, look better so my day's better. I'm feeling pretty good. The step where I actually start working out again will hopefully just fall into place...I'm not initiating that one :0)




The above picture has NOTHING to do with anything but that's one of the images that Google spat out for the search term "amazing". If you want to find out more about the sci-fi magazine you can go here and read all about it. I didn't. But that's just me. It's a vintage cover, says amazing...why not?







post signature

1 comment:

Therese's Treasures said...

That is wonderful Jenn, 15 minutes really does make a difference and I'm with you on the working out bit. LOL
Therese