Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy First Day of Thanksgiving Week


Happy Monday! The first day of Thanksgiving Week.  Hope everyone had a nice break. As well as being super excited about Thanksgiving (I LOVE me some food), I had a very creative weekend! For the past couple of weeks, I have been the unlucky host to a nasty case of creative block. I had a breakthrough so I'm moving on finally :)

With that in mind, I'd like to share something. I have a craft show coming up in early December that I'm going to be making tons of goodies for. The Holiday Glitz Shopping Spree. If you live nearby (Mobile, AL) you should definitely save this date....









post signature

1 comment:

Therese's Treasures said...

Ah Jenn, Happy Thanksgiving week Monday to you too. I would drive the 2 and a half hours to get the the Holiday Glitz Shopping Spree, but I have to work that day :-(. Best wishes to you on your sale.
Therese