Saturday, November 19, 2011

Etsy Treasury - November smells like...mandarin


Yay Saturday!!! Saturday has to be one of my favorite days!! Snuggling with the furbabies and lying around until I get the urge to do something which usually is about an hour after I wake up :) On a side note, the colorful treasury that I'm about to share reminds me of Country Strong when Gwenyth Paltrow says "Don’t be afraid to fall in love, It’s the only thing that matters in life. Fall in love with as many things as possible." I have fallen in love with color! BTW if you haven't seen that movie, you should. I don't like country music but that movie is awesome!

Back to out regularly scheduled program; Today I want to share with you another beautifully colorful Etsy Treasury that features my earrings. I absolutely adore this mandarin color.

November Smells Like...Mandarin by Persefoni {I lurve her name!!!}







 I really want that felted bouquet. Isn't it lovely!

Hope everyone has an awesome day and thank you so much for stopping by ;0)



post signature

1 comment:

Persefoni said...

Thanks for posting my treasury list! I wish I had all these items, not only the felted bouquet!!! hahaha

Have a nice day!