Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Etsy Treasury - Aqua: my heart


Howdy! I apologize for being MIA recently. I have a craft show coming up this weekend as well as making a handmade Christmas. It's rough but I love it :) I'm decorating in blues, greens, and silver. Can't wait to share all the decorations with you.

A pair of my earrings were featured in Country Chiq's fabulous Etsy treasury - Aqua: my heart. Love all these light blue items!






Mademoiselle Mermaid has an item in this treasury as well. I featured her shop in this post. I LOVE her leg warmers.

You've also got to check out Country Chiq's Etsy shop. They have some very cute items. Some of my faves...








post signature

1 comment:

Country Chiq said...

Thank you so much for your shout out to Country Chiq! Much appreciated!