Thursday, November 3, 2011

Crafty Obsession - Handmade Cards



So now I'm obsessed with handmade cards....Go figure.


I've been having a bit of a creative block lately. I work better when I have a specific idea in my head and then work towards making that happen. I can't think of any ONE thing that I want to make which presents a problem. I have thousands of things in my head that would be great to make. Where do I start? Last night I sat down with all my chain and tried to come up with a necklace that would be cute. Nothing. A couple of days ago I had started playing around with all my paper scraps and craft cutters but I couldn't finalize a project there either. Back to last night: I started farting around again with the paper scraps. My aha moment! I have a couple of birthdays coming up, why not make cards?!?! Until I get a chance to take some pictures of the cards I made, I'll show you some of my fave found on the wonderful world of Pinterest.



via



via



via


via


via

Cards are a great way to let someone know that you are thinking about them. I send cards all the time. Especially to my fabulous buyers on Etsy. I hope this inspires some creativity today and thanks for stopping by :)





post signature

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Thank you Jenn for featuring my card! You are so sweet! I am making cards the last two years and it's such a rewarding hobby! Love to send or hand them out to friends as well as sharing my creativity on the net. It's a whole new world, creative and inspiring! Hugs

debby said...

I love your cards as well as the examples on your blog:) You are just so creative!!!