Friday, October 21, 2011

Partay Partay!!





Tonight is my Halloween-themed jewelry party with my good friend Mandy of Premier Designs. I have been one busy crafter these past few weeks. I can't wait for all the ladies to come over tonight and party with us!!! So excited! Here's a little preview of the decorations.




These were taken with my phone as I was walking out the door so they're not the best but you get the picture :)




I'll be MIA for a couple of days. My Pop turns 80 this month and we're having a huge party for him on Saturday. I'll be recovering Sunday from all my debauchery and hope to post tons of pictures but no promises.

Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!!


post signature

2 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

Have fun Jenn!
Therese

debby said...

All of the decorations were amazing!!! You are so talented:) tho a little warped on the photos LOL