Thursday, October 6, 2011

Pajama Day and a Fall Festival

Today is Pajama Day at work YAY!!! Most comfortable day at work ever! We should do this everyday. I'm comfortable therefore more likely to do all those "projects" that I didn't want to do. Well...not really but that would definitely be my pitch. And here's a picture of me in my pajamas being my usual dramatic self. Disclaimer: this picture is by no means a representation of what I look like in real life. Annnd I'm on a diet so please ignore the post-marriage double chin. Thanks.




On Another note: Today is St. Lukes' Fall Festival. I will be there in all my shining glory. I am also decorating my booth in cute fall decor like the overachiever that I am so there will be lots of pictures tomorrow. Please stop by and say hey if you're out and about.







post signature

1 comment:

Therese's Treasures said...

Cute Jenn, best wishes on the festival.
Therese