Tuesday, October 18, 2011

JennP's Destash

I finally did it! I really cleaned up our house and organized my jewelry and craft supplies. I'm attempting to unclutter my hoard so I've opened another Etsy shop. JennPDestash is the name of my new shop which you can get to by clicking HERE. I am so ashamed (not really) to say that I found tons of beads and treasures still on their original strand in the same packaging I bought it in. I go through phases of accessories and jewelry making. I was making bookmarks and wine charms at one point and I think a lot of the beads were intended for that but when I moved on I stashed the beads and tools.

Here are some of the beads that I've gotten posted so far.








As you can see, the prices are still on the beads. Of course I'm trying to sell them for much less than what I bought them for AND offering free shipping site wide to the US and Canada. Shipping everywhere else is only a dollar. Good right?! So when you get a minute hop on over to JennPDestash and check out the new beads and supplies I'll be posting daily.







post signature

No comments: