Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Monday

Sorry I've been MIA for a couple of days. I had the fall festival and then a yard sale on Saturday which I woke up before dawn to prepare for. So to say that I was worthless after 1pm on Saturday would be a HUGE understatement.

Sunday I started decorating for Halloween. I'm like a little kid when it comes to decorating. It's real exciting to see it all put together but I get very impatient with the whole putting it together process. I've never decorated for Halloween before this year. I'm having a jewelry party for my friend that sells Premier Designs Jewelry and it's going to be Halloween-themed. I know what you're thinking...I sell jewelry. I'm having a party for a friend that also sells jewelry. BUT us ladies have to support each other. She buys my jewelry and gives out my cards, I have homeshows for her jewelry and definitely pimp out Premier pieces as well. She's my frand! We do that for each other :)   Here are some pictures of the decorating I've done so far. I tried cleaning the house before I decorated but after breaking a couple of wine glasses and the furbabies bringing in pinestraw, I gave up. Please ignore the yuckiness of my floors.


I lovingly refer to this as the dogs' door. Notice the dirt and pinestraw. Said pinestraw was probably
stuck to Shooter's butt with sap at some point.

Levitating rats....should have been lower to the floor


I made this wreath for mom. I'll be making ours and taking tons of pics of that soon.



The Fall centerpiece that's waiting to be replaced by Halloween goodness as soon as I make
up my mind about which one to make.





Hope everyone had a great weekend! Did you do any spooky crafting??



post signature

4 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

Cool decorations Jenn!
Therese

debby said...

I hung the wreath as soon as I got home and it looks great:) Spooky too!!!

debby said...

Oh the levitating mice are just too cute.

My Life Under the Bus said...

Hahahaha Levitating mice are awesome - little ghost mice! I am so behind this year I haven't even started!