Friday, October 14, 2011

Fantabulous Friday - Halloween Style

I'm obsessed with Halloween now. By no one's fault but my own. I got married and had a completely handmade wedding, caught the bug, and now I want to decorate and make EVERY thing. So for your sake I hope you love Halloween just as much as I do. The following crafts all came from Better Homes and Gardens {the link for all the Halloweeny crafts was actually brought to my attention by my SUPERB mother-in-law Momma J. She's the bomb!}.

 


I actually really like this idea! Perfect for my Halloween/Jewelry Party.

Thrift store plates, spooky clip art, and decoupage.




Made from old socks!!!

Old bottles, gauze, and googly eyes.






post signature

1 comment:

Therese's Treasures said...

Those are all really cool ideas Jenn, thank you for sharing.
Therese