Monday, October 24, 2011

Etsy Treasury: Beautiful Turquoise

Imagine my surprise and utter school-girl joy when I signed into Etsy yesterday to find that several of my earrings had been featured in treasuries. YAY! I want to be fair to all the great treasuries so I'm going to do my normal post on one treasury at a time. I might have to throw in a couple of posts today to catch up. I've got pictures from my jewelry party and DIY links for the Halloween goodies I made. Lots of potential posts for me to ramble.

Ashliia Sendek featured my Turquoise Mum Earrings in the Etsy Treasury: Beautiful Turquoise.





Love all these items!! I seriously favorited 90% of this treasury. I wonder if there is a limit on the number of items you can favorite on Etsy? I'm probably super close to hitting that mark. BTW, if you're an Etsy stalker like me you should check out Ashliia's favorites. I was smitten just from the first page. She has Breakfast at Tiffany's inspired items in her faves. Swoon. I LOVE that movie!! Audrey Hepburn has been a favorite of mine for a long time. She's so beautiful.







Hope everyone had a great weekend! I was super busy but managed to sit around in my pj's all day Sunday. I'm pretty sure I've gained 10 lbs from the junk I consumed but it was well worth it.



post signature

No comments: