Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Martha Does Halloween

Although the weather says Summer, it is officially fall and I'm ready for the holidays!! Not ready as in prepared. I have a habit of adding on to my project list and therefore never being truly finished with any occasion's crafts. So lets just say that I can't wait to start decorating for Halloween. I've never had a Halloween party or really decorated for Halloween specifically but this year I am. I'm doing it for myself and because I love having a reason to make things. And where else would I go for crafty inspiration but the domestic goddess herself: Martha Stewart.

Here are some of Martha's fabulous Halloween crafts{and I want to make every last one of them!}. Click on the link below the pictures and she even offers tutorials. How much more awesome can she get?!



Vellum Lanterns
Spooky Bat Garland
Spidery Window Decor

Glitter Pumpkins Centerpiece













post signature

1 comment:

debby said...

I love all the Halloween decorations but especially the spider candles for the windows♥