Monday, September 12, 2011

Making Strides Against Breast Cancer

My Making Strides Page






 Making Strides Against Breast Cancer. Every year there's a walk in downtown Mobile to raise money and awareness for breast cancer. For the past 3 years I've participated in raising money and the walk itself. I've joined under my company's team but it's usually a group of my friends and me walking. We get a little goofy, come up with some great shirts and have fun for a good cause. If you live in the area and this is something you're interested in you can go to their website and join a team or walk as an individual. I'm walking for Team Televox. If you're not in the area and you'd like to donate some money for breast cancer you can donate here on my behalf (ALL money goes towards breast cancer). Every little bit is VERY appreciated.

Some pics from last year:


Team Televox 2010

Mom, Sister, and Me



Showing off my I <3 Boobies shirt because I do <3 boobies.  And I will do whatever it takes to help out ALL boobies everywhere :) My personal mission statement LOL.







post signature

No comments: