Monday, September 19, 2011

Handmade Goodness

This weekend we ventured over to Mississippi for an owl-themed birthday party. My friend Alicia's little girl turned one and I'll say that Alicia did an awesome job with all the cute owl decor. I only managed to take a few pics of the goodies that I was obsessed with:


Alicia made these cake pops! Aren't they awesome?!?!
A closer look. The wings are almond slices, eyes are candy o's...




For Ava's present I made a pink and brown yarn wreath with pink felt flowers and a cute little owl. I'm obviously obsessed with wreaths right now but they're fabulous and have proved very therapeutic. I made her some tiny earrings and put them in one of my hand-stamped boxes tied with ribbon. I was all about the handmade this weekend.




I have to mention that I even put glitter tape on the bday card. GLITTER TAPE = AWESOME


Hope everyone has an awesome Monday!




post signature

1 comment:

debby said...

I love love love all the owl goodies!!!