Friday, September 9, 2011

Fantabulous Friday - Random Makeup Post

After Wednesday's post, I started googling for "eyeshadow". I've been obsessed with makeup lately, particularly eyeshadow. I rarely ever wear it to work for the simple fact that I don't have enough time. I value sleep way too much. However, I made myself a promise to start getting up sooner in September so I have time to actually pull myself together for work. I'm sure I scare a few people on the way in the building without my trusty eyeliner on! I've been a fan of Makeup Geek for a while now. I watch her tutorials like my life depends on it. Maybe one day I will be able to actually do some fabulous eyeshadow like this:







Here's Marlena of Makeup Geek. This is also my fave eye look. Love the colors! Isn't she gorgeous?!?! I have a girl crush.





post signature

No comments: