Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Etsy Obsession: Tom Banwell Designs

With Halloween coming up I've been dutifully storing away my favorite masks on Etsy and I just realized they're all from Tom Banwell's shop. Who wouldn't love these gorgeous masks?!? I could imagine myself in one of them being that hauntingly beautiful Cinderalla-type that no one recognizes because of my extreme sparkliness. I've  obviously seen Ever After (1998 - Drew Barrymore) a few too many times. Oooh how I wish masquerade balls were a common thing here in the deep recesses of the South. Accessories: Leather Mask, killer eyeshadow, and the biggest puffiest dress available. Yes, please. Unfortunately, for those of us who like a little bit of dress up, Halloween is the only time to truly shine. And as Tom's description suggests, you are sure to be noticed in these beauties.
















post signature

3 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

Those are beautiful masks Jenn I can see why you would pick them a favorites.
Therese

debby said...

I can definitely see Steph in the first one (black)and you are so the middle mask (white/silver) Cinderella in 2011♥♥

Mentalblow said...

Thanks for the plug!

Best, Tom