Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ughhhh

So I'm sick. Like have a fever, chills, snotty nose, ear aches, VERY unattractive sick. I also become overly whiny and cry a lot when I'm sick. If you can imagine all of that together. It's nothing short of pitiful. I write to you today from the comfort of my couch where I have been and probably will continue to sprawl until I can successfully breathe through my nose. I really hope to feel better tomorrow. Jared and I are supposed to be having a mini honeymoon/vacay. Go to the beach and do silly touristy type things. We're going to the Exploreum downtown and eating at Hopjacks one day as well. I'm excited!! One of my friends, who shall remain nameless, says that I remind her of an old lady because I want to do "touristy-type" things even though I've lived here all my life. I'm borrowing the term "touristy" from another friend who agrees with the first friend. I'm on medicine...this doesn't have to make sense!

In other words...

Sick. Brain is mush. Hope to feel better tomorrow. Lots to do. Will take fascinating pictures or touristy type things.







post signature

2 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

So sorry to here that you are sick get some Night Quill and dope yourself up and you should be feeling better soon. As far as the touristy thing I do that all the time here in Montgomery, so do your own thing and have fun.
Get well and Happy Mini Honeymoon to you and your hubby,
Therese

debby said...

I love to do touristy things and yall could do Bellingrath too:) just a little slower this time LOL