Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My latest...

Just recently I started making rosette hair clips. I've looked at all the hair clips and fascinators on Etsy and they are beautiful and fancy. It seems that most everyone has a model wearing the clips as well. I even asked for some Facebook Fan Page advice on how to place the clips in pictures so that I could have some cute visuals but I am impatient and just did the routine old book pics. Annnnd I obsessed over it thought about it and decided that although the model pictures would turn out very cute and give the potential buyer a reference, I just can't do it. When I'm looking for a hair clip or jewelry, I often come to a piece that is gorgeous BUT what determines whether I buy it or not really depends on who is modeling it. I always wonder, for instance, if the earring posts have been changed out or if the model's hair is clean since she could potentially be wearing my jewelry/clip. Yes, I'm one of those people. A freak! I can't help it. I won't eat off the plates at work either because I can't help but wonder who ate off the plate before me even though it was put through the dishwasher.

That whole story was supposed to lead to me showing pictures of my new hair clips. I do realize, however, that I am going off into left field about all my neurotic obsessions so without further adieu:


Fantabulousness........







Nothing too fancy. What do you think?






post signature

3 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

Those are really cute Jenn! My hubby to be has some of those same hang ups as you do and a few other's that I have chuckle at, but I know to y'all they are not silly. ;-)
Therese

Miss Val's Creations said...

These are so sweet! I don't blame you for being freaked out by someone modeling hair accessories, then selling them. It is a bit gross!!! I came across your blog via Therese. The earrings she won are stunning! ~Val

Jenn said...

Thank you both :) Val, I'm glad you came to visit. Therese is awesome, isn't she?!?!