Monday, August 8, 2011

If you were stranded on an island...

Last Friday Mandy, JennT and I were walking down to the deli to get something for breakfast. Among all the deep, insightful topics that we covered makeup happened to come up. My brain works like I imagine a squirrel's would. I jump around subjects with only a second of thought. If I don't write it down, I usually forget. So as we were walking back up to our desks I remembered that I had only put on part of my eye makeup. This thought came only seconds after I had stared lovingly at cupcakes and cookies in the deli. I know they have nothing to do with each other...just trying to give you a little peek into my lack of a thought process. Which leads me to the question:


What my floor looks like after I dump out my makeup bags

If you were stranded on an island what one piece of makeup would you want to have with you?

I have to have concealer! I am addicted to lipgloss as well but I would seriously injure someone for my concealer. I would dig a little hole in the sand for my concealer to have a cool place to rest so it wouldn't melt in the island's heat. I would definitely do that BEFORE I did anything else. Food, water, shelter pffft. Who's worried about that?! Now I'm going to have to go out and buy multiple things of concealer in case I'm ever without my makeup bag. Kind of like how I have deoderant in every place I visit frequently: a couple bars at home, one at work, one in my car, purse, etc, etc.

Anyone need some slightly used deoderant??


post signature

3 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

Jenn you are so funny! I don't wear a lot of make-up as a matter of fact I rearly wear make-up, but I would freak if I did not have a pair of tweezers! :-)
Therese

debby said...

I don't wear makeup except at Mardi Gras as all my friends know but I do have to have my lip gloss/chapstick!! and I have to have four or five colors in my purse at all times to change as the mood strikes me:)

debby said...

and then again I don't know if lotion counts as makeup but I have small bottles of lotion in every room in my house and office and two bottles in my purse!!