Monday, July 11, 2011

Makeup, Minnie, and Mucho Macho. Oh My!

Yes, that's what my weekend consisted of. In that order.

Friday was my niece Presley's third birthday. Jared and I bought her lots of makeup and then of course we had to have a makeup party. I'm sure the loose eyeshadow pots will end up being a disaster....sorry Connie :)




Saturday was party day!! A Minnie and Mickey Mouse party to be exact. I was Minnie so of course it was the best birthday party IN THE WORLD. I didn't have a heat stroke as I predicted but I did sweat quite a lot and probably ran into the door 5 or 6 times. It was actually a good time. The worst part was when my sweet husband was holding Minnie's hand out of the house and walked me out the door and then instantly disappeared, leaving me stranded in the middle of the yard. Yes, Minnie has awkward moments too. 


Diva Minnie




And last but not least...Los Tacos. Jared ordered the Mucho Macho burrito which ended up being bigger than his arm. He looks REAL happy about it ha. {Jared, if you're reading this I'm sorry but I had to put this picture up. It's too funny not to hehehe}






Hope everyone had a great weekend as well!

post signature

No comments: