Friday, July 22, 2011

CIJ Preview: Sale's Tomorrow!!!

Alabama Accents' Christmas in July Sale starts tomorrow!!! Today I'm going to feature the last two shops. I plan on being super busy for the next week. I've taken some time off from work so that I can make LOTS of new jewelry and crafts and spend some time with my family. I will still be posting here hopefully with lots of new jewelry pics and some finished projects.



Laurl's shop is full of her creative designs. Colorful handpainted knobs, personalized keychains, paintings. She does it all.















In need of an awesome growth chart for your little one?? Nursery room decor? Check out Jennifer's shop for some of the cutest growth charts and decor I've seen. If I was still growing (taller, not wider) I'd definitely have to get these bright patterned beauties.











Don't forget: Christmas in July Sale July 23rd-30th on Etsy
Just enter alaccents CIJ in the search box.


Have a great weekend!!



post signature

No comments: