Monday, July 18, 2011

Alabama Accents Team




A while back I started an Alabama based team on Etsy: Alabama Accents. I was looking for a team and couldn't find one that didn't have rules and regulations on what their members had to do to stay on the team. I just wanted to be able to talk to like-minded people who could throw me some advice and wisdom on selling, buying, whatev. Fast forward to Alabama Accents. The ONLY regulation we have is that you have to live in Alabama. Other than that one similarity, we are a varied team of super talented people.

Tomorrow, I'll start featuring some of the team members participating in our Christmas in July Sale. You can get an idea of some of the great things you can start collecting for Christmas presents. In fact, at any time you can go to Etsy and enter alaccents into search. Get a good idea of what you're up for :)


For those of you who don't know a lot about selling on Etsy, I'll explain a little about "tags". When a seller posts a new item we have 13 tags. Tags are keywords that buyers can enter into the search field to bring up the items they are looking for. I make jewelry so one of my tags is 'jewelry' or 'ring'. If team members want their items to show up in a search they enter 'alaccents' as one of their tags. Try it. I dare you!!! Triple dog dare ya!



Have a Happy Monday!!!



post signature

1 comment:

debby said...

there needs to be a like button on here:)
I love sales and special deals any time!!!