Thursday, June 16, 2011

My baby is going under the knife :(

First,  for those of you who don't spend a considerable amount of time with me, I am completely head-over-heels in love with my furbabies. Especially Isabella. They are my children and I sometimes get a little emotional over them. When Milo and Otis were declawed it was the worst experience EVER. I cried like any mommy would at the thought of their babies spending several nights away UNTIL I saw the vet bill. Then I saw red. Long story. Back to Bella! Shooter has started to notice her, if you get my drift. In the 4 years since Shooter's birth, I've never seen him do anything like this to a female. I'm trying to avoid saying 'hump' but it's getting to be too much of a thing....sooooo Shooter is trying to hump Bella. And they're siblings. Siblings in the sense that they have the same human mommy and daddy. But nonetheless, they. are. babies. I would rather not ever think about my fur children having sexual organs. EVER! I immediately called the vet and made an appointment for that poor little girl to get spay. Ohh, the emotional turmoil. I don't want to spend the night away from her or for her to be in pain. I don't like this one bit!!! But can you imagine what the babies would look like?!?!?!


Bella and her brother/cousin Wilson

The goofball...this is what I sleep with when Jared's away.




post signature

No comments: