Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Etsy Treasury - Sunshine

My Grey and Yellow Bib Necklace was featured in a treasury this weekend: Sunshine by LifesLilAccessories.  This is a great treasury full of happies. {side note: I just discovered Craft Cult hence the cool Treasury Widget below. You can click on any of the items in the treasury directly from this post. I'm obsessing over Craft Cult!! If you have an Etsy shop, you should definitely visit their site. They have lots of cool stuff.} You can also go to LifesLilAccessories here and check out some pretty crystal jewelry.




Yellow has become one of my favorite colors this year. Everything about it screams happiness and who doesn't need a little happiness in their day. As a matter-of-fact Jared bought  me some yellow fingernail polish yesterday that I am dying to actually use. I might even put some gunmetal grey polka dots over the yellow polish on my toes. That would make it even more spectacular.



Hope everyone can find some sunshine in their day as well :)



post signature

No comments: