Sunday, June 12, 2011

Etsy Treasury - An Overcast Summer Day

I was featured in an Etsy Treasury yesterday, Amber's superb An Overcast Summer Day. She features items with greys and yellows like my grey and yellow bobby pins. Two colors that I absolutely adore together.








Her etsy shop amberike has some cute jewelry and hair accessories. I love her hair clips for children.





She also has some awesome button push pins that I will definitely be buying as soon as I make the board for my craft room. These will match the light blue in my office and I love bright patterns.


Her pictures are so clear!!



Love it :)



post signature

3 comments:

debby said...

This is awesome!!! You have had such beautiful pieces selected for ETSY Treasury.

debby said...

amazing job Jenn!!! To get picked for not one but two ETSY Treasury collections:)

LindseyW said...

I love the hair pins!!! They are beautiful!!