Monday, June 27, 2011

Etsy Obsession: Stonewash & Bloom

My newest obsession you may recognize from the Peach Pit Treasury post. It featured the beautiful peach rosette headband. Stacey's shop Stonewash & Bloom has some uber cute headbands and I could not wait to click on all the different colors and styles. I mean where do I begin....Hi. My name is Jenn and I am addicted to accessories.  Especially hair accessories. When I actually do fix my hair, I love to add a little something extra. What can I say? I like glitz and glam. Rhinestones, Glitter, and Girliness = Fantabulous!!

A few of my faves from Stonewash & Bloom:

White Leather Feather Headband

Yes, please

Mustard Yellow Headband





AND if you like to endlessly stalk creative blogs  follow blogs please visit her blog here.  Stacey is really sweet and totally seems like a girl I could talk to about rosettes and cute headbands and girly stuff like that. Stop by her shop or her blog and say hi.



post signature

1 comment:

Stonewash & Bloom said...

Aw! This post is awesome! Thank you so much. : ) I just love it!