Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wedding Shower #1 Champagne and Cake

My first wedding shower was at Mom's house a couple of weekends ago. She and Lizzie worked very hard to get the house spotless and they did a great job of making everything so pretty. We played some games of bridal bingo which I actually enjoyed. I'm not a fan of shower games at all but I have to admit that I had a lot of fun and I think it was because of the games. That and the champagne that mom had ready for me when I arrived :)

My beautiful Mom. Couldn't have asked for a better mommy.



I was told to pose while I was cutting the cake...that's just the first thing that came to mind. It comes so naturally because this is how I always cut cakes (insert eyeroll here).




Champagne and cake...what more could I ask for :)



I do have a lot more pictures from this shower but as I was looking through them I realized one very important fact. Champagne does not make for great pictures. The more champagne I drink, the stupider my facial expressions get.

I've had two showers since this one so there will be more shower pics to come...

No comments: