Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Crafty Nonsense

Because I'm a huge fan of crafts and DIY, I've pretty much decided to do everything myself. I read a lot of blogs which means that I've come up with three thousand and one craft projects that I want to put together in this small span of time before the reception. I don't know why I keep adding to my list but it all seems fun right now. My centerpieces are finished and they are FANTABULOUS!! Mom and I did a great job with those, if I do say so myself. We practiced on the setup of the candy bar as well. I can't wait!!! I've been working on all these decorations almost everyday. I'll have lots of pictures to post pre-wedding of course but for right now I'll share the camera phone pics of some of the half-way finished decorations.







1 comment:

CraftyHope said...

Oh wow! It's going to be an awesome wedding. . . and a CANDY BAR!! I can't wait to see pics of it all put together. Of course, even more so, I hope you get to take a breath, relax, and ENJOY your special day! please.